About the Strategic Planning Process
Chancellor Brian Strom announced in December 2013 the launch of the Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) strategic planning process, designed to enable RBHS to achieve excellence and integration across all health professions, schools, and units. The five-year plan will
- translate universitywide priorities into the unique context for RBHS;
- define RBHS aspirations and goals;
- specify initiatives that RBHS will pursue;
- lay out a funding strategy for these initiatives; and
- identify metrics to measure the success of the initiatives.
A steering committee was convened in January to oversee the strategic planning process, which extended from December 2013 through June 2014. The strategic plan was approved early in October. Full text components of the strategic plan are available. A published version will be available later this fall.